This page will be updated as we work through the various projects that come our way from our community. Please be sure to use our Resident Forms page to submit your request/complaint/suggestion so we can address the topic. Requests, complaints, suggestions, verbally given will not be acted upon until formally written to email@example.com or submitted through the website.
- Fine Structure: We updated our fine structure congruent to the CIS documents and communities like our own. We submitted these to the city for legal permission to assess fines. We have issued notification to residents in violation of various architectural and community standards that have been brought to our attention by other residents. These fines are put in place to ensure conformity and to maintain a beautiful and cohesive community along with ensuring resident complaints are taken into careful consideration.
- We passed and formalized our amendment to the regime documentation. This took over a year to complete due to the nature of requiring responses from 51% of the mortgagee companies. This took extreme diligence of the board to follow through, and Team Group Systems has even said not one of their properties has been able to get an amendment passed. 🙂
- Mailroom Improvements: We powerwashed and repainted the mailbox to match the Sycamore color scheme as well as added pavers to the dirt area around the mailbox.
- Landscaping: We xeriscaped the area that had dead grass behind the attached units, and planted plants.
- The attached units were assessed to cover insurance premiums in the time of a disaster.